WWE Super Show-Down 2018 Betting Odds
WWE Super Show-Down (2018) was a special WWE event that took place from Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne, Australia.
The event consisted of ten matches.
- The New Day successfully retained the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship against The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus)
- Charlotte Flair scored a disqualification victory over WWE Smackdown Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch
- Bobby Lashley & John Cena beat Elias & Kevin Owens in a tag match
- Peyton Royce & Billie Kay defeated Asuka & Naomi
- AJ Styles successfully retained the WWE Championship against Samoa Joe
- The Bella Twins & Ronda Rousey beat The Riott Squad in a six-woman tag team match
- Buddy Murphy beat Cedric Alexander to become WWE Cruiserweight Champion
- The Shield beat Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler in a six-man tag team match
- Daniel Bryan scored a quick victory over The Miz in a match to determine a number one contender for the WWE Championship
- Triple H defeated The Undertaker in the main event
Below is a table showing the early and closing betting odds that were available from The 5Dimes Sportsbook.